This is my very own little space in cyberspace. The space where I vent, the space where I rant and the space where I rave.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Joys of Having A Bun (Or Buns) In The Oven

  1. You get  the "licence" to stuff your face 
  2. You don't have to suck your tummy in when walking in public
  3. You get to get a whole new wardrobe (meaning: shopping!)
  4. Anywhere you go, you're guaranteed a seat
  5. People are nicer to you on the streets and in shops
  6. Your bulging tummy is a great ice-breaker
  7. Due to the influx of various hormones in your pregnant body, your skin glows and your hair positively shines
  8. You get nightly tummy and foot massage (well, I do!) 
  9. It's a great excuse for ... well ... whatever! (I'm pregnant, that's why I woke up late; I'm pregnant, that's why I have to eat right now; I'm pregnant, that's why I'm sleeping at my desk)
  10. It's a great excuse to get your partner to do ... well ... whatever! (Why won't you do it for me??? I'm carrying your child!!!) 

2 comments: