This is my very own little space in cyberspace. The space where I vent, the space where I rant and the space where I rave.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I've arrived!

            Hello world!  Just dropping a few lines to let y’awl know I’m here!  It was in the wee hours of the morning of 12th January 2011 (3.51 am to be exact) after a long tumultuous journey that the stork dropped me on mummy’s tummy.  Well, not the stork exactly, but Dr Obstetrician.  So that makes me about four and three quarter days old.  I weighed 3.06 kg and measured 48.5 cm. 
As of now, I still don’t have a name, although I’ve heard mummy and daddy discussing some very-pleasant-to-the-ear names.  So for the moment I’m stuck with the nickname I had in utero, Squashy.  I hope they’d hurry the naming business up.  Can u imagine if I were stuck with the name Squashy all my life?  Dear God, that would mean at least 10 years of therapy for me.
So what do I think of the world?  ‘S far as I’m concern, it’s a cold, noisy, bright world.  I sure miss my watery former home.  So warm and cosy and dark.  And I sure as heck miss my cord to play and pull and tug.  Thank goodness I still have my fingers to gum on, but even those are encased in these strange cotton things that taste yucky!  Still, I guess one must be thankful for small mercies. 
Ok then, will catch up later.  Need my beauty zzzzzz now.  It’s tiring being a newborn. 

                                                                                                    Baby Squashy  

                                                                                          

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to this world little squashy. hopefully you will have beautiful name soon to replace the very cute nickname of yours and be nice to your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much auntie peng peng. i be nice to my sister??? i thot it's the other way around???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and 5 delima miss youu . Very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u tamahatter :) i miss u guys too. how is everyone doing?

    ReplyDelete