This is my very own little space in cyberspace. The space where I vent, the space where I rant and the space where I rave.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aryanna Lucia Li Hui

            I finally have a name!  Thank goodness it’s more than pleasant-to-the-ears.  It’s beeeyooooootiful!!  Suffice to say, mummy and daddy have done a great job at picking out a name for me.  It’s a bit of a mouthful for a tiny infant like me (I’m 15 days old today, yippeeeee!!) and I daresay the name is longer than me, but you can be sure that I’m doing my best to grow into the name.
            Why so long, one might ask?  In fact, I asked that question too.  Apparently it is so that I won’t forget my racial mix.  Well, I am also part Thai, so shouldn’t my name be Aryanna Lucia Chulalongkorn Li Hui?  That would really be a big mouthful :P I can just imagine my teachers tripping over their tongue trying to say my name.  I bet I would never be called to answer any questions in class :D
            All in all, I am a satisfied and contented 15-day-old.  So much so I’ve revised my early opinion of the world.  See how much I’ve learnt since I last wrote!  The world is beginning to be more interesting to me.  Sure, I still miss turning somersault in my sac and I still miss my cord, but there are compensations to living in this noisy bright cold world.  And it’s time for one of those compensations now – boobiejuice!!!  Ta ta for now!  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful name indeed..... but you should give your mummy a nudge soon to get your pretty pictures uploaded so that we can all see your beautiful face as well :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. auntie peng peng, mummy needs more A nudge! i wish she'd hurry up too

    ReplyDelete